By gentletouch93934006, Jun 10 2020 04:24PM
We will be opening on Wednesday, June 17, 2020. We spent a whole day deep cleaning our office and all of our equipment. So we are ready.
Due to the 2019-2020 outbreak of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, we are taking extra precautions with the intake of each client, obtaining a healthy history review, increasing sanitation and disinfecting practices, and wearing of protective gear by service providers and clients alike.
Please call 616-447-9393 to book your appointment.
When you book your appointment you will also receive a confirmation email that will outline our new policy for your appointment. They may seem extreme right now but we are being very deliberate in protecting you and all of us. So please adhere to these rules. There will be no penalty for canceling your appointment if you feel ill or unsafe to be around.
We pray you all stayed healthy and safe. We look forward to seeing you again.
NEW POLICIES FOR COVID-19
- Only customers receiving a service or picking up products will be allowed in the office. No guests allowed.
- We have always followed universal precaution procedures but will be taking additional disinfectant precautions, using only EPA approved disinfectant on all surfaces, between clients. As always, we will wear gloves for the entirety of your service.
- When you arrive for your appointment, if you are able, please wait in your car with your phone available. When it is time, we will email you or call you to come in.
- Please limit the number of personal items you bring with you. Bring only keys, phone or calendar, and payment method if possible.
- All clients must wear a face mask (covering the nose and mouth) to reduce the risk of exposure, upon entering and leaving the clinic. If you are receiving a facial treatment, you will remove it for the actual service but must put it back on when leaving the treatment room. I will wear a face mask the entire time you are in the clinic.
- Please sanitize your hands upon arrival for your appointment and after using the restroom, sneezing, or coughing. There will be hand sanitizer on the table by the door to use when you enter and leave our office.
- Please keep talking to a minimum during the service.
- Each area, all tools, equipment, and commonly touched surfaces will be sanitized and or disinfected before and after each client.
- We also will be wearing a face shield during facial treatments.
These protocols will continue to be refined and adjusted as needed and we will keep you informed every step of the way.
Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
Sudden loss of taste or smell
Jill, Betsy, and Ashley